After completing this training, all employees should understand the materials presented in this course, including:
- How to recognize harassment as inappropriate workplace behavior
- The nature of sexual harassment
- That harassment because of any protected characteristic is prohibited
- The reasons why workplace harassment is employment discrimination
- That all harassment should be reported
- That supervisors and managers have a special responsibility to report harassment.
With this knowledge, all employees can achieve appropriate workplace behavior, avoid disciplinary action, know their rights and feel secure that they are entitled to and can work in an atmosphere of respect for all people.